In our series of regular newsletters, we will provide you with insights on current topical tax issues and discuss how they will affect you. In this edition, we are delighted to include content from Mazars in South America, Asia and Europe.
Our contributors from 7 various countries discuss:
- New policies for encouraging foreign investments in China;
- China signs Multilateral Instrument;
- Hong Kong releases Consultation Report on BEPS legislation;
- Brazil’s bid for tax reform;
- Dutch Proposal on anti-tax avoidance directive;
- Proposed Dutch dividend withholding tax rules;
- CCCTB: A drive for continued transparency;
- Luxembourg - Automatic exchange of information, are you compliant;
- Personal Income Tax: new option for individual taxation and new treatment for non-resident taxpayers in Luxembourg;
- Germany’s duty to report under the transparency register.
We are here to help you! As part of our programme to keep you up to date on what is happening in Europe, we will publish regular newsletters. These will discuss important tax legislative changes, provide on the ground insight, but most importantly, identify how this news is of relevance to you.
Want to know more?
We hope you enjoy our first newsletter. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have a particular issue you would like to discuss further.